Merchandise may be refunded or exchanged under the following conditions:
- The original receipt must be presented for all refunds or exchanges within 14 days of purchase
- The return must be completed using the original method of payment and card used at the time of purchase, if applicable.
- Merchandise must be returned intact, unused and in its original packaging.
- All custom orders (ex. liners, spa covers, non-stock items, etc.) and sale items are final sale
- Absolutely no refunds on any pool and/or spa chemicals, for health and safety purposes
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and have no cash value
- No refunds during any major sales
If merchandise was part of a contract, no refund or exchange will be given at the store. You must deal directly with your salesperson.